A set of summer ready looks that can be dressed up or down for Ginny Batra. The looks are easy to wear, fun and elegant.
- Summer 2017 is all about wearing bright colours. Start off simple by balancing your bright top with neutrals.
- Give your quirky top some edge by pairing it with some faux leather.
- Keep the rest of the accessories simple and let the colour do the talking.
- Statement jewellery, whether it’s a ring, earring or necklace, it can help change the look of your entire outfit.
- Stick to the same colour family if you want to keep the look casual.
- When it’s hot and humid, a cotton dress is always a good idea. And what’s better than a t-shirt dress?
- Add some colour into this look by matching bright accessories.
Thank you Ginny for inspiring all of us with your style and passion and for being our ‘Trendsetter of the Week’.
If you or your friends would like to be featured next or have us create lookbooks that has been personally made just for you, email us at email@example.com