Looks created by Godawari for Sabhyata Bali, an artist and designer from Delhi.She has a diploma in Jewellery Designing from the Gemological Institute of America and has worked with various brands like Tanishq and Geetanjali Jewels.
- A touch of sparkly details to glam up a formal outfit.
- Pair the outfit with a blazer during formal events and glam it up for the party after with a bold lip.
- When it comes to Indian wear, it is okay to outdo yourselves with all the jewellery and sparkles.
- Pair this antique gold necklace with pink accents to compliment your look.
- Ever since Coco Chanel rocked these stripes after a visit to a beach in France, Nautical stripes have remained in fashion. It screams casual, cool, playful and it’s perfect for summer.
- Dress up this look with red accents for a different approach to this casual summer dress.
Thank you Sabhyata for inspiring all of us with your style and passion and for being our ‘Trendsetter of the Week’.
If you or your friends would like to be featured next or have us create lookbooks that has been personally made just for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org