Lookbooks and style tips by Godawari Vishwakarma
- Feel like you just stepped out of the runway with this poppy red outfit.
- To complete the look, match it with the minimal accessories as the red colour is enough to make you stand out from the crowd.
- Feel the carefree vibes with this bohemian outfit for a casual day out.
- Accessorize it with a few crystals and feathers to compliment this look.
- Make yourself shine in this sexy outfit for your night out and stay glamorous with the matching accessories.
- Smokey eyes can be perfect add on for this look
Lookbooks created by Godawari Vishwakarma for the lovely Anjali Singh
- Stay on trend and up-to-date in your work place with this stylish semi-formal outfit.
- Make more heads to turn by including some trendy accessories to the outfit.
- Replace some of your outdated essentials with this beautiful blue and white outfit.
- To give this classic combination a trendy touch, pair it with the holographic handbag and heels. It’s simple, chic and comfortable.
- Give yourself the comfort and style you deserve with this dress.
- Rock this look with killer heels and a clutch when you’re joining your friends for an amazing evening.
Thank you Anjali for inspiring all of us with your style and passion and for being our ‘Trendsetter of the Week’.
If you want us to create looks just for YOU, email us at email@example.com
For the beautiful Shalini Arora Kocchar, our talented stylist Sakshi Singh has created these gorgeous, fun and ultra sexy looks that can be worn for all kinds of events.
- What’s more classier and sexier than a saree? There are many ways to style a saree. For this look, pair the saree with some sexy metallic heels to make the look unique.
- A flowy, girly dress that’s sure to make you feel comfortable and at your best on a hot summer’s day.
- Pair it up with summer’s favourite colour, turquoise and some comfy heels.
- Pair your favourite boyfriend denims with this super ruffled top and add some bright accents to create that extra oomph.
Thank you Shalini for inspiring all of us with your style and passion and for being our ‘Trendsetter of the Week’.
If you or your friends would like to be featured next or have us create lookbooks that has been personally made just for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Look 1 – #Silverchic
-Metallics can be very showy so stick to one colour family to balance it out. Try blues, magentas, purples for silver.
-For a day time look, it’s safer to stick to matte shades.
Top : #Farfetch
Shorts : #Ragandbones
Shoes : #Alexanderwang
Glasses : #Rowme
Backpack : #Mansurgavriel
Lipstick : #Gucci
Mascara : #Ilia
Lookbook created by Godawari Vishwakarma
Dressire Style Tips : Life’s too short to not wear red because there is a shade for every woman out there. We are crushing over our blogger @jain_krisha dress, that’s perfect for date night
Know someone with a unique sense of style?
Well, capture it and upload it using #dressirestyle
Win vouchers worth Rs.500 from Shopper’s Stop and get featured as our dressirestyleVIP !
Winners will be chosen every week
Contest open till 15th April, 2017
To enter :
-Register with your friend on www.dressire.com
-Follow us on Instagram (@thedressire) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/thedressire/)
*You AND your friend must register and follow us
*Only uploads using #dressirestyle will be considered
For more information, email us at email@example.com