Lookbooks created by Godawari Vishwakarma for the lovely Anjali Singh
- Stay on trend and up-to-date in your work place with this stylish semi-formal outfit.
- Make more heads to turn by including some trendy accessories to the outfit.
- Replace some of your outdated essentials with this beautiful blue and white outfit.
- To give this classic combination a trendy touch, pair it with the holographic handbag and heels. It’s simple, chic and comfortable.
- Give yourself the comfort and style you deserve with this dress.
- Rock this look with killer heels and a clutch when you’re joining your friends for an amazing evening.
Thank you Anjali for inspiring all of us with your style and passion and for being our ‘Trendsetter of the Week’.
If you want us to create looks just for YOU, email us at email@example.com
Name : Anjali Singh
Profession : COO of Genpact
My fashion motto?
Elegance and Class is key, understated with clean lines. Fashion comes and goes, personal style is forever.
3 words to describe my sense of style?
Less is More.
My 5 essential wardrobe essentials?
Black cocktail dress, Blue Jeans, White shirt, Heels – platforms / stilettos / Boots, Pearls
My favourite style influencer?
Coco Chanel, Audrey Hepburn
You wouldn’t catch me dead wearing?
My favourite party attire?
Black cocktail dress, long string of pearls
My favourite office attire?
Trousers and Jackets/ Saris
An Indian brand I love?
Satya Paul Saris
And an international brand/designer I adore?
Giorgio Armani, Coco Chanel
A fashion blunder you have made in the past?
Horizontal stripes which don’t suit my body type !
If you want to be featured as our Trendsetter of the Week, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org