Our stylist Godawari has created fun quirky as well elegant ethnic looks for Princi. The looks are simple but have a touch of elegance and femininity. They can be dressed up or down depending on various occasions or can be worn as is.
- Pastels are still in for the year 2017 in the form of Pale Dogwood, Island Paradise, Niagara amongst other shades. These colours when paired together give off a very “cool chic” vibe that’s perfect for the summers.
- There’s nothing else that could scream elegance as much as a gold and white pairing for an ethnic occasion.The colour combination makes any Indian skin tone stand out and shine with beauty, purity and radiance.
- Pair it with high heels to give the right amount of height to balance out the flare of the garment.
- A dressy top with a pair of casual shorts allow you to confidently walk out of the door for a casual day out shopping that could turn into a lunch date.
- Keep the rest of the outfit simple and let the details on the top and the quirky bag do the talking for you.
Thank you Princi for inspiring all of us with your style and passion and for being our ‘Trendsetter of the Week’.
If you or your friends would like to be featured next or have us create lookbooks that has been personally made just for you, email us at email@example.com