Ritu is our youngest trendsetter so far and our stylist Godawari has created ultra stylish looks keeping in mind Ritu’s style, personality and lifestyle. The looks have been created keeping in mind the different kinds of occasions Ritu would be a part of in her daily life.
- The key to pulling off any look is learning how to balance the entire outfit (apart from wearing it with confidence, of course). As the dress has a lot of interesting details, balance the rest of the outfit with smaller pieces.
- To elevate the look, pair this calf length dress with heels and accent the dress with subtle makeup, opt for either a bold lip or bold eyes.
- Add a sense of personality to a tonal, pastel look by using colourful accents.
- Balance the girly peplum top with boyfriend jeans and a large handbag.
- A monochromatic look is the easiest way to convert any look from a day time casual look to a night time party look.
- Graphic stripes are very in this season so pair it with your old black sweater and team it up with chunky jewelry.
Thank you Ritu for inspiring all of us with your style and passion and for being our ‘Trendsetter of the Week’.
If you or your friends would like to be featured next or have us create lookbooks that has been personally made just for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org