Bia is classy, chic and loves accessories. She is a professional image consultant who makes it a point to make sure all those around her as well as herself are dressed their best. Looking presentable is a major part of her career and these looks that we have created for Bia add to all the elements in her life.
- Fringes are still in this season. Play along with the trend in this subtle, drape-y manner for a more elegant look.
- Drapes and lines are perfect for highlighting the areas you want to show off as it drags the eyes along the lines on the dress.
- Turn a simple A-line dress around with a textured jacket – be it faux fur furry jacket or a leather jacket with multiple details. This allows you to dress it up when the occasion calls for it.
- Adding the right accessories and wearing the right fit turns your daily office wear look into a FASHIONABLE daily office wear look.
- Matching with subtlety is key to adding a whole new dimension to your clothes while staying true to dress codes.
Thank you Bia for inspiring all of us with your style and passion and for being our ‘Trendsetter of the Week’.
If you or your friends would like to be featured next or have us create lookbooks that has been personally made just for you, email us at email@example.com