Namrita had sent us pictures of two skirts that she had difficulty in styling. She wanted us to come up with ideas for tops and accessories that she could wear with the skirts. We, at Dressire loved the challenge and the opportunity to style for such an amazing woman.
As the skirts provided to us were floor length and heavy, we focused on making the top half of the outfits more fitted to show off her height and figure. All three outfits can be dressed up or down to make it sexy and elegant while keeping in mind the occasions to which she can wear these looks for.
- Show off your lean figure by wearing a shorter, fitted blouse. This counters the heavier, floor length skirt.
- Additionally, you can team this up with a light, white duapatta with minimal work so that the focus stays on the skirt and your statement jewelry.
- For a touch of modernity, wear a boat neck/ slightly off shoulder top that shows off your neckline and collar bones.
- As Namrita loves colours, this outfit gives us the perfect opportunity to add in a pop of contrast colour into the whole look.
- Pair it with dangling earrings to add to this sexy, fun ensemble.
- Indian designers were all about the capes this season. It can worn with pretty much any look – be it a wedding or a dinner date.
- Compliment this rich colour with simple, jewel toned jewellery.
Thank you Namrita for inspiring all of us with your style and passion and for being our ‘Trendsetter of the Week’.
If you or your friends would like to be featured next or have us create lookbooks that has been personally made just for you, email us at email@example.com