Richa Sood, an inspiring woman who stays stylish and grounded even when her career takes her up, up and away! (She’s a pilot after all).
The stylists at Dressire created 3 different lookbooks that we believe would suit Richa very well. These looks can be dressed up or dressed down and can be a source of inspiration for the rest of us.
A comfortable and sexy outfit that will allow Richa to spend an entire day out with her friends and remain stylish no matter where they go.
- Wearing a statement necklace over a comfy button down shirt, allows the attention to be brought up towards the neckline.
- Pairing skinny jeans under the slightly loose top lets you show off your curves!
- Richa loves bright colours and we’ve noticed her love for boots, so there you go!
- A dress that cinches at the waist is always a good option when you want to show off your curves, this dress in particular draws your attention away towards your waist with its drapes.
- Rose gold, despite being just a trendy colour, looks beautiful on Indian skin tones because most Indians have a warm skin tone (Precisely the reason why we Indian brides love our gold jewelry). Pairing the rose gold accessories with this rich colour gives it a subtle, elegant look.
- Jumpsuits, first invented in 1919, is one garment that will never go out of fashion. It can be worn by everyone if they pay a close attention to its details. This jumpsuit in particular, with it’s thin, closely spaced vertical stripes gives an illusion of length.
- It is comfy and sexy, can be worn during the day or night. The tie up at the waist and the neckline is what makes this garment ultra sexy.
Richa, thank you for being our Trendsetter of the Week.
If you or your friends would like to be featured next or have us create lookbooks that has been personally made just for you, email us at email@example.com